We are offering patients telephonic and/or video appointments.
To book a telephonic and/or video appointment:
- Call the practice to book an appointment.
- Reception may ask you pre-screening questions to inform the doctor.
- The appointment will be confirmed by sms or email.
Please book a telephonic or video consultation, if you have flu-like symptoms or suspect that you may have been exposed or infected with COVID-19.
This is to ensure that you can continue to receive medical care, while keeping your family and our practice safe through remote consultations.
How to make an appointment
- Call Our Office. Call us Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at 012 320 7901.
- Make An Appointment at Check-Out. While we have same day availability, we cannot always guarantee you an appointment at the day and time you want. Ensure that you can get your appointment when you need it by scheduling a follow-up before you leave the office.
- Your Family Physician. Occasionally, your general practitioner may make an appointment for you. We will send you a reminder call two days before your visit to remind you, but if you need to change the day or time, please call us.
Financial policies & payment
Tariffs are contracted out of the NRPL guideline used by medical aids, and in most cases equal to the Discovery Health Premier Rate.
Your account will be sent to your medical aid for re-imbursement. An account will be sent to you in respect of any amount not covered by the medical aid or re-imbursed directly to the patient.
For most aesthetic dermatology services payment will be collected on the date of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, or credit card (Visa / MasterCard).
Please cancel appointments in time to allow for scheduling of another patient into that time slot. In the case of a patient not arriving for a scheduled appointment, the patient will be held liable for the consultation fee. The aforementioned is standard practice as published in the Government Gazette and supported by the South African Medical Association.
What to bring
- Medical Aid details and card
- When supplied - Optional referral letter (As required by your Medical Aid)
- Completed Information Forms (Optional)
Follow up patient
Medical aid card or relevant personal details only in instances of changes since previous visit.